£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
HR Advisor – Summary of key responsibilities:
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current employment law and case law practices through email employment law updates, HR magazines, and links with other HR networks.
- Dealing with employee relations issues which include performance management, ensure managers have an effective PDR process in place, as well as talent management and manage under performers through a performance improvement plan.
- Supporting managers with any disciplinary or grievance cases that may arise. In addition to administration this may include coaching, providing advice, considering best practice and evaluating risk in relation to the best course of action.
- Responsible for complete end to end recruitment practice including preparing and placing adverts, job descriptions, person specifications and interview scripts. Coaching and supporting line managers in interviews through to offer stage, providing a proactive service to hiring managers.
- Reporting on key HR metrics for management on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Building line manager capability by providing a coaching role to the line managers ensuring they work closely with Supervisors and Team Leaders to ensure that individual performance levels are achieved ensuring consistency of approach, providing guidance and support where appropriate.
- Develop, review and update policies & procedures.
- Proactively work with your business area ensuring employee absence processes are being adhered to in line with the absence management procedure, work with the OH team in managing short and long terms cases to resolution.
CIPD qualification is required for this role, or already working towards. We are ideally looking for somebody with good working knowledge of the FMCG sector either within manufacturing or distribution as well as good experience with disciplinaries and grievances.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.