£400 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 months ago
3 months +
Our Client is a UK based technical and engineering company. They provide smart infrastructure solutions across the UK’s energy, water, transportation and defence markets
Scope of Works
The role is nights, based on site at Simister Island - M60, M62 and M66.
The Site Engineer’s tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Setting out on-site by various methods (GPS / EDM / Total Station, etc…) for all aspects of work whether drainage/earthworks/roadworks/ducting/site clearance /fencing/structures, etc…
- Work as part of a team and assist all team members as & when required. However, be able to undertake site duties individually or seek assistance where necessary.
- Complete a daily diary of works being undertaken on-site with accurate & comprehensive details.
- Complete check sheet’s for quality standards, in accordance with ITP’s.
- Assist or undertake safety inspections & workplace inspections.
- Raise & issue permits as required.
- Undertake CAT & Genny surveys prior to excavation works commencing.
- Attend site meetings in relation to programme, safety, working areas
- Good communication skills with team, sub-contractors, general public and Client
- Be able to undertake site survey and produce sketches of survey work /construction sequences
- CSCS card relevant to appointment
- SSSTS or SMSTS certification
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in civil engineering industry
- CAT & Genny trained (optional)
Safety Critical Medical (optional)
Sat & Sun (only required to suit road closures or specific works – advance notice will be provided
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.