£360 - £450 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
2 months ago
Our Client is a UK based technology and engineering consultancy, they provide smart infrastructure solutions to the Energy, Water and Transportation sectors.
Due to an increase in workload, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Site Engineer to support them with a Highways scheme on the M1 in Northampton.
The role and responsibilities
- The Senior Engineer will have highways delivery experience and a sound knowledge of the highways specification in both drainage and pavement disciplines..
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The confidence and ability to delegate activities to site engineers, raise and communicate technical queries with scheme designer.
- Develop, review and approve safe systems of work and ensure compliance.
- Produce construction lookahead programmes, track progress and report issues. Co-ordinate and track quality assurance across area of responsibility and ensure all works constructed to specification.
- Ensure all activities on site are recorded through daily diaries and photographs. Deliver workforce and engineering briefings.
- Attend daily and weekly co-ordination meetings.
Rate (outside IR35) £360 per day / £450 for nights (if required)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.