£29 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
5 months ago
3 months +
Our Client is a uk based privately owned Civil, structural, rail and transportation consultancy.
Due to an increase in work, they have an opportunity available for a Highways officer to support them with a scheme in Stockport.
The ideal candidate will have local authority experience in a similar role and will assist with the delivery of a Highway Investment programme across Stockport.
The post holder will assist with the operational delivery of the programme, the work is fast paced and is multi-disciplined.
The qualities we are looking for are as follows:
• Plan and project manage a range of footway and carriageway maintenance schemes from patching to full reconstruction works
• Have a working knowledge of GIS systems
• Liaise with contractors and utility companies and prepare health & safety documentation and ensure permits are in place.
• Respond to enquiries and complaints in a timely manner
• Produce estimates using a bill of quantities and check accuracy of accounts
• Have knowledge of highway maintenance materials and design specifications
• Analyse data and inform solutions
System training and support will be provided where necessary.
Must have car & car insurance for business use as use of own vehicle will be required.
Rates £30 (inside IR35)
Duration 3+ months
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.