£600 - £660 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
Sp / CS / S 10
2 months ago
The key role and responsibilities are as follows:
- Substantial senior management experience of Highways and Transportation working corporately within a large and complex public sector organisation, together with an understanding of working in a demanding urban context.
- A proven track record of improving services within a Highways and Transportation environment.
- A successful track record of achievement including developing large scale Highways/ Transportation projects which involve complex financial negotiations.
- Extensive experience of policy development, implementation and successful evaluation of Highways/Transportation in a local government context.
- Experience and a proven track record in negotiating terms for delivery and the programme management of construction and public realm projects, including residential, commercial and industrial uses.
- Experience of leading and motivating significant numbers of staff in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrable record of managing large, complex budgets involving a range of funding streams.
- Evidence of success in delivering Highways/Transportation services within tight budget constraints and with limited resources.
- Operational and strategic management experience of delivering high quality Highways/Transportation services in a multi-agency context. This includes direct service provision, commissioning and through partnering.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.