+44 (0)151 666 8914
2 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Demonstrable ability to fault find
- Work on control and actuating valves Knowledge of rotating plant and valve actuators including electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic switches would be an advantage.
- Able to carry out instrumentation installation works to high standard.
- A broad understanding of Oil & Gas terminal operations
- All aspects of modern plant control instrumentation including pressure, flow, temperature, and level
- Engineering craft based qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline such as NVQ L3, Industry recognised Apprenticeship or ONC
- Instrumentation experience in an oil & Gas environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: 40 p/w (Monday – Friday, Possible overtime & weekends)
Salary: Negotiable (May consider a contractor in the short term or temp to perm)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.