£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
8 months ago
As soon as possible
£40,000 – £45,000 (possible flex for the right candidate)
Monday to Friday Days
Scantec are partnering with a successful scientific healthcare company who are going through rapid expansion and are looking to add the new post of Manufacturing Manager / Operations Manager to their site in North Wales.
The successful candidate will support the Operations Director as they move forward with their new MHRA approved site as part of their future expansion plans.
The successful candidate will be able to influence the direction and growth of the business. In return they can offer a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business professionally and put a real stamp on the role.
The company is currently commercialising their ground-breaking diagnostic product which will be marketed as a Pharmaceutical product moving forward into the future.
Reporting to the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the manufacturing process operating under Pharmaceutical GMP.
The role is hands on during production whilst managing the operational team.
As new automated equipment is brought in the successful candidate will be responsible for scaling up production and the growth of manufacturing capacity into the future.
Responsible for hygiene stands across the site.
Responsible for managing stock levels and, working closely with Accounts, ensuring the Material Resource Planning (MRP) system is up to date.
- Manage the manufacture on site to Pharmaceutical GMP
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained across the facility
- Produce manufacturing paperwork in line with our quality processes
- Keep the MRP system up to date and monitor material stock
- Assist with the purchase of raw materials
- Manage the delivery and shipment processes
- Develop operational personnel
- Support the company plans to upscale production capabilities
- Assist the Operations Director with any ad hoc projects
- As a key member of the team to contribute to the development of systems and efficiencies to assist the overall advancement of the company
- Support the growth of the business
- Experience of manufacture in a regulated industry such as Pharmaceutical GMP
- Ensuring quality procedures are adhered to
- Planning resource and materials in accordance with customer requirements
- Managing and developing the operations team
- Ensuring that stock levels are accurately maintained
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and previous use of MRP packages (SAGE 200 or similar)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under their own initiative are vital to success in this role
- To have excellent people skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible, can do attitude, enthusiastic, friendly and prepared to get stuck in
For more information and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.