£45 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8960
5 months ago
Role Type: Staff or freelance
Rate / Salary: Negotiable
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial professional to work for a well known organisation who specialises in providing engineering solutions in the Nuclear sector.
This role will be based full time at our clients' office in Warrington with some ad hoc travel to end client sites. The role can be undertaken on either a staff or a freelance basis and the salary / rate available for this position is negotiable dependant on experience (please see below for the criteria)
- You will be joining an existing commercial team, managing multiple packages of work and be providing support to a large sale nuclear project
- Administering of NEC3 contract
- Supply chain management
- Mentoring a Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Further details and role specification to be provided on request
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained the following experience:
- You will have gained significant experience of working within the Nuclear sector in a Quantity Surveying role
- You will have gained significant experience of working in a highly regulated sector (Nuclear preferred but will accept Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas)
- You must be able to communicate effectively with clients and have proven ability of building relationships (client facing experience)
- Prior experience of mentoring Junior Quantity Surveyors
- Experience of working with mechanical and electrical biased projects (preferably end to end design, manufacture and installation)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.