£40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8975
11 months ago
Our client specialises in providing asset management solutions for owners and operators of electrical assets, providing high quality products and services to power networks across the globe.
They are looking for a C# Developer to join their team in Chester.
- Develop data handling and cloud storage systems for their customers
- Work with technology based around C#, Azure and .NET Core and external data interfaces
- Report to the Enterprise Data Architect and work as part of an agile team
- Develop and implement software solutions
- Follow the internal quality management system
- Ensure that all required development steps are completed
- Work as part of a team to focus on delivering to deadlines and high quality standards
- At least five year’s relevant development experience
- Experience of creating fast and secure data handling services and APIs
- Strong experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubenetes and Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting
- Previous experience with consuming and interacting with APIs
- Experience with MVC and .NET technologies using C#
- Strong front end web UI development skills for customer-facing applications
- Experience of writing and maintaining unit tests
- Knowledge of design patterns, OO and SOLID design principles, along with quality standards
- A solid understanding of security standards in data handling
- Knowledge of source control systems, branching and release methodologies
- Knowledge of rollout processes and planning
Experience with MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J and other database systems would be an advantage.
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.