£370 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
24 days ago
The PE will support the development and delivery of the electrical elements of the scheme along with other requirements associated with the wider framework.
The Project Engineer will develop key relationships with client operational personnel, supply chain partners and promote a team spirit environment.
The role will be office or site based as workload demands. The PE’s shall be responsible for ensuring a consistent and standard approach to the delivery of the electrical design and engineering to ensure that the contractual, technical, quality and performance requirements are fulfilled.
· Ensure all projects and services comply fully with governance processes, obtaining necessary approvals
· Ensure consistent and reliable reporting of project/services performance
· Ensure key project and programme risks are identified early, and mitigated
· Early Involvement
· Electrical Design Engineer for the concept and definition stages of Projects.
· Provide engineering input into the conceptual design phases.
· Solution Pricing
· Undertake initial reviews of solution packages and raise any issues with the Client.
· Produce solution pricing electrical design deliverables and scope of works packages.
· Review supplier bids and prepare equipment and installation project budgets.
Due to the nature of the project, the PE must be willing to work flexibly which can include the need to respond to call outs.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.