North West England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
Chester, Deeside, Prestatyn, North West, North Wales
A leading Branded FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Brand Manager to maintain brand quality standard, development and execution of brand plan and to deliver brand communications across consumer PR, experiential and digital marketing.
You will be a Brand Manager, ideally degree qualified / equivalent with experience in FMCG Brand Marketing experience and with digitial marketing experience. Project Management experience will be beneficial.
Brand Manager Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining brand guidelines ensuring all company departments execute brand standards in line with agreed guidelines
- Create and maintain all brand visual assets across all consumer and shopper touch points
- Responsible for the briefing and communication of brand activities to key stakeholders including commercial team, customer, shopper marketing and main point of contact for range
- The delivery of the communications plan including ownership of consumer PR, consumer promotions, digital media (including social media), company owned assets, execution of partnerships
- Support in converting the business strategic plan into a brand plan.
- Working cross functionally to convert; category strategy; insight and category trends into an effective innovation pipeline
- Responsible for the delivery of the commercialisation of all new products including agreed positioning and consumer rationale; pack design and consumer launch plan
- Responsible for the maintenance of the marketing budget in line with expectations
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.