£55,713 per annum pro rata
+44 (0)151 666 8968
12 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
12 month contract initially
Pay Rate: £25.51 per hour / £55,713 per annum pro rata
Shifts: 2 days, 2 nights 4 off
Avg 42 hours per week
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an additional Electrically / E,C&I / Instrument biased Maintenance Engineer to their site based in Liverpool in order to support of a major expansion project this time on a 12 month contract initially.
Due to the nature of the roles supporting this key stage of the project they are looking for candidates who are either immediately available or who have at most 1 week’s notice to apply preferably.
- Deliver engineering support to customers support to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements
- Plan and execute routine work
- Ensure all documentation is completed, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
- Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas. Support organisational change, process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives. Demonstrate Engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity , plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas
- Can carry out basic coaching and training
- Understand , execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area and shared work shop are compliant in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations
- Deliver departmental objectives and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with members of own department to provide and receive support and feedback
- Actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses / Accident reports when required
- Plan and attend required training in a timely manner and ensures training records are up to date
- Be flexible when working in idle periods either for maintenance shutdowns or none production periods to switch from Nights to Days
To be considered for this role you must be apprentice trained / time served and be an Electrical Maintenance Engineer / E,C&I / Instrument Engineer.
Experience in PLC systems
17th / 18th Edition preferred ideally
Ideally you will have experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector, but we are happy to consider other GMP backgrounds outside of pharma (Food or Chemical Manufacturing).
To apply please send your CV to Johnathan Miller at Scantec via johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.