£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
Days, Monday to Friday (very occasional weekend work)
Hours: 06:00 – 14:00 (eventually moving to 08.30 – 16:30
Salary depending on experience.
Commutable from: Loughborough, Burton on Trent, Leicester, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer / Multi Skilled Engineer with an Electrical Bias to join their Engineering team. A fantastic opportunity to join a well established businesss with an excellent culture where you can realistically progress further to Snr Engineer / Manager.
To ensure the efficient and safe operation / maintenance of site mechanical and electrical equipment. To minimise down time and disturbance to ensure productivity and costs are kept to a minimum.
Maintenance Engineer / Technician - Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake routine maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- Timely reaction to plant breakdowns on all site machinery
- Updating work and maintenance updates on to bespoke system
- Communicate any problems with the engineering and wider site teams
- Meet all required standards and service levels for all customers
- Ensure good communication with all other key departments
- Maintain plant machinery at optimum levels with a minimum of downtime.
- Carry out fault finding to detect and repair electrical and mechanical faults on machinery and equipment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.