£33676 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
over 1 year ago
12 months initially
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
12 month contracts initially
£17.27 per hour - £33,676 per annum
Days of Mon-Thurs 8.00am – 4.45pm and 8.00am – 1.00pm on Fri
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint 2 additional QA Officers within their Batch Release functionto their site based in Liverpool. Rates of pay are again very competitive and reflect the highest on offer within the industry locally.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally and reviewing and compiling batch specific documentation and data for batch release, ensuring compliance with licensed and cGMP requirements, escalation of potential issues, and timely submission of LRPs/release of batches in order to meet supply demands.
- Responsible for completion and on time closure of PTC/deviation investigations, ensuring potential trends are identified and escalated, robust investigations performed, appropriate CAPAs implemented.
- Provide quality support and oversight to other functions and projects as defined by the quality assurance manager, working cross-functionally, and instilling and promoting a quality culture.
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills are required.
- Time management, diplomacy and the ability to work under pressure are also essential.
- A positive, flexible and pro-active approach to work is required.
- Experience of working within a cGMP environment, ideally in Quality Assurance.
- General experience of Quality Management Systems.
- Ability to manage multiple sets of information
- Excellent attention to detail with a right first time from me attitude.
- Competent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Word
- Ability to deliver work according to a defined plan
- Ability to work as a member of a team, but flexible to work on their own.
- Ideally qualified to BSc level however HND or equivalent with the right experience will be considered
For further details and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on 0790._ 333._ 4097 (CV must be submitted prior to calling) and johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.