£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
New Product Development / Coatings Specialist
£40,000 - £50,000
Monday – Friday 0830 – 1700
Abingdon, Drayton. Cothil, Didcot, Radley, Shippon, East Hendred, Oxford
Are you a chemist or engineer with a background in coatings development? A leading paints and coatings specialist is looking to recruit a New Product Development Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to work in a dedicated team with a brilliant benefits package based in the Oxford area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing accurate information as it relates to compliance of new materials and new formulations to meet government requirements
- Working with the operations team to implement appropriate procedures for all products
- Developing additives
- Maintaining and implementing robust product testing and product feedback
- Maintenance of testing equipment when required
- Travelling frequently to represent the business
- 5 Years+ in the Coatings / Chemical industry
- Degree or higher in Engineering or Chemistry
- Knowledge of properties of chemical products (Additives or Paints)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.