£80000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: + car allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8912
2 months ago
- Working with cost, planning and risk management professionals to develop robust performance baselines
- Establish processes and cost monitoring methods
- Produce and provide performance analysis and recommendations to the business
- Previous Project Controls Management experience
- Previous exposure to working within a life sciences / manufacturing environment
- Working within a P6 environment
- Competent with Excel, Primavera and reporting software
- Must have a proactive, driven and self-starting mentality
- Communication and analytical skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.