£27000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
11 months ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Primavera Administrator on a permanent basis to work on a major Nuclear project. The role is to provide specialist support to improve project performance and deliver cost efficiency's
The Primavera Administrator is part of the Primavera Business Support Team. The role delivers support services and infrastructure maintenance for users of Primavera (P6), including monthly & ad-hoc reporting, maintaining overall system integrity, daily operations and development activities. You will also be responsible for maintaining processes, tools and ensuring compliance and change control.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- New user/license administration, including new starters & leavers
- Maintain/Support database environments & Infrastructure
- Maintain a broad library of Primavera training material and supply documentation/training
- Monitor performance issues and take appropriate steps to ensure system availability is in line with expectations
- Roll-out service packs and upgrades as appropriate, taking into consideration any local software that may require testing to ensure compatibility.
- Adhere to any change control processes regarding schedules, baselines and milestones.
- Act as point of contact for any programme office related queries.
- P102 Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals qualification essential
- P106- P Primavera P6 Professional Advanced qualification essential.
- P106-A Primavera P6 Application Administration qualification essential.
- Expert in use of MS Excel, Access. Experience with Business Objects and SharePoint, Oracle / SQL
- Server desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP, IMS, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Workflow solution
- development/operation highly desirable.
You will receive a generous salary + excellent benefits such as car allowance, private medical care, private life insurance and other excellent benefits.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.