£220 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Over the course of the project, you will be responsible for:
• Implementing, monitoring and reviewing RAMS processes across site.
• Coordinating and managing various on-site subcontractors/stakeholders.
• Ensuring site-required permits are checked & verified at all times.
• Monitoring work progress and effectively producing progress reports with regular updates being provided to the Project Manager.
• Checking the programme meets design requirements and adjusting where required.
• Overseeing various labour/tradespeople on site.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
• Experience working in a Building/Construction Management role.
• SMSTS (or) SSSTS certificate.
The client has also advised that it would be seen as a heightened advantage if the successful candidate were to hold an NVQ Qualification in Site Management although this is non-essential.
Project Commencement Date:
Currently planned for 13th January 2020
Approximately 7 months with a current-planned project deadline of July 2020
Self Employed Pay Rate:
£220 per day
Candidates that are interested may hold relevant experience in the following roles: Building Site Manager, Construction Site Manager, Construction Supervisor, Site Manager and Site Supervisor.
If you are interested in the upcoming opportunity in the new year and you wish to apply for the role, please do so by applying to the advert with an attached copy of your most up to date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Keenan on 0151 666 8936 if you wish to discuss the project further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.