£35000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 days ago
£35,000 - £42,000
A leading Scientific Research and development hub are looking for a highly experienced Equality & Diversity professional to join there team.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified and have experience leading Inclusion and Diversity projects. Ideally they will have experience with Athena Swan.
- Support the inclusion, equality and diversity related internal committees and activities
- Coordinate and conduct equality impact assessments for all policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Provide expert advice, guidance and training on inclusion, equality and diversity as required
- Coordinate and lead inclusion, equality and diversity projects and initiatives, including Athena SWAN and other external benchmark and recognition schemes
- Publish an annual inclusion, equality and diversity report, sharing information externally in line with statutory and other regulatory requirements
- Work with HR management and colleagues to develop a programme of innovative engagement activities and support managers on their implementation
- Work with colleagues across HR on the development and communication of the employee value proposition
- Monitor and make recommendations on best practice in inclusion, diversity and engagement to HR
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.