£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Profit Share, Flexible Working Hours, 25 days holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 days ago
Salary/Rate £40 - £50k, Pension, Overtime, Profit Share, Flexible Working Hours, 25 days holiday
Location Birchwood, Warrington
One of the countries leading suppliers of control system integration services is currently looking to expand their team within their Warrington office. Due to the continued success of the business, with now over 6 different offices within the UK they are looking to build another team within their already successful office.
Should you have experience delivering projects through the complete cycle from start to finish, particularly relating to control systems within the process flow industry sector.
Should you be used to overseeing projects on the implementation of PLC/ SCADA process control systems within water and waste water, oil & gas, manufacturing, food processing, waste recycling, energy, infrastructure and transportation industries then we would be interested in speak with you.
- Your main remit will be to ensure you liaise with clients and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget across the whole life cycle from quote to completion.
- Over time you’ll be supporting and helping build your own team of Engineers supporting with their growth and development by direct mentoring.
- You’ll have the ability to review design and documents for the engineering team as well as being able to carry out site survey’s and pre tender discussions with clients
- The role will require you to take responsibility for both the commercial and technical success of your projects.
- You’ll naturally have an appetite to learn and develop additional skills and new technologies.
- In return our client will offer you the opportunity to work with a team of forward thinking and progressive people and be part of a business that values its workforce and provides a relaxed and friendly approach.
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Experience delivering control system, PLC and SCADA type projects communicating directly with clients.
- Contractual awareness would be advantageous.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.