Up to £30,0000 + £4K Car Allowance. First year on target earning circa. £58,000 +
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Who are Scantec and what makes us different?
Scantec are a leading engineering, technical and IT, specialist recruitment agency providing a range of expert recruitment services to our clients throughout the UK and overseas. Based on the Wirral, our purpose-built offices over look the Liverpool water-front, and our single site operation is one of the largest in the UK.
Celebrating our 30th birthday next year, we’re a well - established, and trusted recruitment brand. We are built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, and we are equally as passionate about the development of our own people. As well as the above, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our people the following;
- Our bespoke competency framework – showing the different progression routes you can take here at Scantec. You know exactly what you need to do to progress, and the pace of progression is determined by you.
- An experienced and stable leadership team – many of our leaders have been with us for 10 years or more (some 20!) and many of which are ‘home-grown.’ Not only does this evidence the progression routes at Scantec, but it also means you’ll receive an unrivalled level of training and support as you progress through your career here.
- An open, friendly and democratic culture – we listen to and value our people.
Due to team growth, Scantec’s Executive Search team currently have a new requirement for a Client Relationship Consultant to join their team. As Client Relationship Consultant you will support the business and financial objectives of the organisation by identifying and securing new opportunities and maximising opportunities with accounts that are identified as capable for growth. You will identify and secure new business opportunities and collaborate internally to transition new accounts into the business successfully and maximise available opportunity with existing accounts by developing key relationships further.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping , chasing leads and project information
- Pitching our services to secure new business relationships
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Existing client account development and maximisation
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Lead and referral generation
- Utilising media platforms to develop client networks
- Attending relevant networking events to develop client networks
Who we’re looking for - is this you?
- Are you a Business Development professional within the engineering and manufacturing sectors, ideally automotive and aerospace looking for a new challenge?
- OR Do you have experience of selling capital equipment into these sectors?
If so, this could be the role for you!
What we can offer you:
- Basic starting salary of up to £30,000, with annual salary reviews + car allowance
- Lucrative commission structure and an on target earning of circa. £58,000 + in first year
- A clear progression structure with an experienced
- Monthly performance awards (gift vouchers) and annual performance awards (gift vouchers and annual incentives trip, usually to Marbella!)
- High achievers meal – lunch with the boss
- Relaxed dress code, dress down Fridays, monthly pizza Fridays, early finish Fridays, charity events, regular social events throughout the year as well as paid-for end of year party
- Enhanced professional training and the opportunity to gain a recognised recruitment qualification
- 23 days holiday per annum, you can earn up to an extra 3 days with our attendance incentive scheme, you also have the option to buy more holidays if you wish to
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Free onsite parking
NB: This role requires a valid driving license and will require regular UK and some European travel
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity please call me, Zoe Sheen today for a strictly confidential conversation, on 07867 558 398, 0151 666 8959
I want to hear from you!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.