£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 33 days leave, pension
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 days ago
1 year FTC
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the successful Food Technologist / Technical Executive / Technical Officer will provide support in connection with the technical, food safety and product compliance aspects of food products and the maintenance of the relevant technical administrative systems. This role will involve travel to meet suppliers.
The successful Food Technologist / Technical Executive will have previous QA / Compliance / NPD / food safety experience within a food environment. You will have an understanding and knowledge of Food safety, HACCP and legal legislative requirements for the UK food industry. Finished goods specifications experience would also be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the Food Technologist / Technical Executive include:
• Completion of product specifications.
• Monitor supplier quality performances, and code of practice compliance.
• Provide regular delivery of satisfactory KPI reports and complaint reporting.
• Participate in new product development activities ensuring food safety compliances are satisfied.
• Communicate standards and Codes of Practice to the suppliers as required.
• To assist in the management of quality issues communicating to internal and external stakeholders
• To provide assistance to the Group Technical department where required
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.