£25000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: plus shift allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
A pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a site based in Oxfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Process Scientist / Senior Process Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the Process Scientist is to support the transfer of processes from the laboratories to production, to plan and prioritize activities effectively and keep production running efficiently.
Key accountabilities of the Process Scientists / Senior Process Scientist -
- Review of preparative methods and batch records to pre-empt any potential issues on operation at scale.
- Perform laboratory experimentation to confirm production materials are fit for use and communicate results to the team.
- Review data against laboratory studies, previous production batches and specifications, to monitor the performance of processes during transfer.
- Communicate effectively with production, laboratories and analytical groups to ensure the whole team is involved in providing technical solutions.
- Liaise with QC to ensure the required analytical cover is provided to support investigations, and that the timelines fit with the production requirements.
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure materials are available for experiments to support production.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.