£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 year ago
As soon as possible
Based in West Yorkshire
£30 – 35,000 plus Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
A multinational company is looking to appoint a Development Chemist on a permanent basis to their site in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for lab scale to pilot plant to plant trial work from kg to tonne scale. Developing both their own products and products for their partners this is a key role to the site and is part of ongoing expansion.
- Development of processes to enable the scale-up of new products
- Interacting with the production staff to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Analysis of developed products using GC and HPLC.
- Writing reports, preparing documents in conjunction with both the Quality and Safety teams
- New Product Introduction
- Process Improvement
- Tech Transfer from their sister site and also out to partner companies / sites
- Minimum qualified to BSc / MChem level in Chemistry.
- 3-5 years minimum similar experience in an Industrial setting
- Ability to Troubleshoot and provide support to manufacturing processes
- Must be able to work off own initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Able to interact with multi-faceted teams
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.