£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
11 days ago
You will receive a salary between £55,000-65,000pa, however you will also receive an allowance per month anticipated for working away from home and to cover basis expenses, e.g. lunches, travel to airport and car hire. Other expenses including disturbance allowance, return flights each month, cost of living allowance and mobility allowances.
This role is based in Cadarache, in the South of France, working on one of the largest energy projects. They are looking for a Construction Design Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
- Reviewing & understanding the technical information received from the customer for the allocated CWP's.
- Identify any missing information and/or any conflicts between the drawings & specifications.
- Raise TQs and Request for Information as necessary.
- Attend weekly meetings with the CMA/IO client to progress all technical issues and respond to any client queries.
- Provide technical support to all Dynamic Partner - Back office teams with their technical queries as necessary (Dynamic Partners include ANN, AEN, ENDEL, ORYS, SIMIC and Leading)
- Manage the technical interfaces between Dynamic Team and the Dynamic Partners to ensure consistency in approach and output.
- Review and endorse all technical documentation produced by the Dynamic Partners.
- Provide technical support to the Installation Work Package Engineering team in developing the WBS and Scopes of Work for the Dynamic Partner - Back offices.
- Provide technical support to the Construction Team as necessary.
- Work with Project Management teams in the delivery of all work packages to schedule & costs.
- Work the Contract Management teams in identifying and managing change and variations.
- Identify tooling design opportunities for the UK back office (ANL).
- Lead the tooling design work packages that are committed to ANL by the DYNAMIC Leadership.
- Be the interface between the UK design office and the Dynamic team.
- Answer all technical queries from the UK office.
- Endorse all Concept and Detail designs produced by the UK office.
- Attend UK office for design review meetings, as necessary.
If you would like more information, please get back to me or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.