£20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8935
14 days ago
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Sector: Mechanical Engineering
£20k, Mon – Fri, Full time/Perm & Pension, Holiday
An exciting opportunity to join a global reaching engineering company with over 150 years of success in their field. They specialise in research and development, engineering and manufacturing, product management, and sales and are looking for a Junior Engineer to join their team at the Wirral site. If you have a background in Mechanical Engineering and are looking to start your career at an already established and successful company then this role may be perfect for you. The role offers early opportunities for personal development through Project Management and foreign travel, as well as longer term professional and career development within an expanding international organisation.
The role duties and responsibilities involve the following:
- Reporting to Senior Engineers.
- Estimation of Furnace/Vessel Refractory Lining Bills of Materials.
- Production of Refractory Layout Drawings/Designs.
- Production of Precast Block Manufacturing drawings.
- Liaise with suppliers when required.
- Provide technical support for sales team/customers.
- Compile and issue project documentation.
The candidate will have:
- Good communication skills.
- Respect for safe working practices.
- Keen to develop new skills and industry knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- Degree, HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Experience using CAD, AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
- Driving licence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.