£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Plus great benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8907
27 days ago
This company support the Highways industry with a number of products such as Bridge Inspections, Bridge Repairs and traffic sign reports to mention just a few.
The QS duties include the following:
- Attending commercial meetings
- Generating ‘risk’ reports
- Subcontract and pre award document review
- Account reconciliation, valuation disputes – varies, ad hoc basis
- Final account negotiation
- Advising Contract Managers as apppropriate
- Debt recovery on contentious valuation items
- CVR – as required following system implementation and availability of project costs
- Completion of any pre contract documents
- Invoicing - VAT invoicing against payment notices, managing Pro forma invoicing
- General debt chasing
- Counter signing, sense checking recording of installation, transport, painting, plant invoices
- Keeping NCR cost log
- Resolving minor Account valuation differences
- Internal / External Audit data requests
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV via the system or call Scantec to speak to Rich Sutton.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.