Attractive Basic & Commission Structure
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. With over 29 years experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, we are equally as passionate about the development and achievement of our own people.
Our consultative expertise focuses on initiating and sustaining longstanding trusted partnerships with our clients whilst delivering a high quality professional service. The scope and diversity of our business offers opportunities to build a lasting and fulfilling career, and as specialists in our field we can offer a thorough insight to the recruitment process, preparing you to achieve your full potential.
- The Telesales Executive/Appointment Setter will support the achievement of our new business objectives by identifying & arranging new business meetings on behalf of the sales team.
- You will have experience in B2B phone sales and will be able to demonstrate evidence of working in a role successfully booking new business meetings on behalf of a team or sales rep.
- You will need to establish your own pipeline and effectively manage leads in order to achieve KPI’s and support achievement of the team target.
- You will need strong diary management skills in order to book meetings effectively across a number of sales reps in a number of locations.
- You will need to demonstrate listening skills & have an experience objection handling to perform this role effectively.
- Rapport building
- Investigative questioning
- Client qualification
- Meeting booking
- Effective diary management – both individual & team
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Free onsite parking
*Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.