£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance (+£3720)
+44 (0)151 666 8971
about 1 month ago
This role will manage all engagements between the internal teams and external partners and suppliers, including the sales teams, accreditation and competencies, forecasts, marketing activities and sales operations. This will be a role involving a high level of organisation and excellent communication both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinating marketing and lead generation events and activities
- Ensuring that engineers retain accreditation and partner statuses with key suppliers. This will include assigning training activities.
- Handling issues and escalations with suppliers
- Profiling potential new partners and working with existing partners
- Being the first point of contact with external suppliers
- Managing a set of diaries for senior staff/sales people
- Reviewing and maintaining partner agreements and price reviews
- Assist with marketing and brand promotion.
- Attend industry related events
- Meet with partners and suppliers to build relationships
- Administrative experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- High levels of organisation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of data analytics
- Familiarity with B2B use of PPC, LinkedIn and Twitter
- *Must have own transport and a full, clean driving license due to travel involved*
- Understanding of marketing terms
- Any marketing / brand promotion experience
- Content creation
- Knowledge/experience of the IT sales market
- 18-20k Salary range DOE
- Flexible working hours - possibility to work partly remote once embedded in company
- £3750 car allowance (with free parking at the office)
- Private Healthcare & Pension (on completion of probation)
- Company Phone & laptop
- Attendance at industry related events
- Annual company sales performance bonus of 5-10% of salary (post probation)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.