+44 (0)151 666 8947
10 months ago
THIS IS A NIGHTS BASED ROLE WORKING SUNDAY – THURSDAY
Key accountabilities for QA Team leader –
- Follow up and resolve supplier and factory non conformance.
- Ensure non compliances are investigated and corrective actions are implemented.
- Manage raw material and environmental testing.
- Ensure regular audits are completed in order to monitor food safety.
- Assess day to day KPI trends and feedback necessary information to line managers.
- Assist with training and development.
- Managed quality paperwork ensuring it is clear and accessible.
- Support customer visits.
- Be a key member of the internal audit team.
- Assist with customer complaint investigations.
- Support Quality and Technical Managers when required.
To be considered for this role you must have worked within a similar role within food or drink manufacturing for at least 3 years. You must have experience of managing people and have previous knowledge of BRC, HACCP and Food safety. The successful candidate will also have strong communication skills, be a confident used of Microsoft, and have excellent attention to detail.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.