£23000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
14 days ago
A food manufacturer with a site based in Nottingham is currently seeking a Senior Quality Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis. The Senior Quality Technologist will be responsible for leading quality audits on site with minimal support and also take on a variety of other quality related tasks alongside managing a small team of QA's.
Key accountabilities of Senior Quality Technologist include -
- Observe and audit production processes ensuring products are made to specification.
- Coordinate non conformance findings and report to relevant department managers.
- Carry out 1-1s and appraisals with the team and implement training if needed.
- Ensure that the HACCP system is fully implemented and promote high quality standards within the business through emphasis on the food safety and legislation.
- Assist in delivery of site standards for visits and audits.
- Manage QA activities when required (auditing non conforming processes, complaint investigations, update of swab schedules, GMP audits, glass and plastic audits).
- Lead, motivate and inspire QA team to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.