North West London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8967
4 days ago
The main purpose of the role is to attain the highest standards of product quality and customer service in a cost affective manner.
Key accountabilities for Quality Manager include
- Ensure systems are in place to make sure finish products are manufactured in accordance to customer requirements.
- Ensure QA and QC activities are carried out within the agreed compliance procedures on site.
- Ensure investigations are carried out and closed in a timely manner.
- Monitor operating standards and implement continuous improvements were possible.
- Host client and regulatory inspections.
- Promote and maintain a good awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental issues on site.
- Take an active part in Quality projects.
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant experience of working with in a Quality Management role in a food or pharmaceutical company and have people management experience.
You must have an understanding of GMP and ISO with excellent presentation skills and have the ability to develop, empower and motivate teams.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.