£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8935
3 months ago
Tendering & Proposals Engineer, Full Time/Perm
Haslingden or Sunderland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tendering Coordinator to join an established independent offshore service provider based in the North West. From design through to connection, testing, commissioning and operations the client has an expertise in high voltage engineering services in all sectors of marine and offshore wind.
The Tendering Coordinator will be able ta take the lead in defining and developing fully comprehensive tenders with particular focus on the clients specific requirements. The individual will also possess a strong technical and commercial awareness, with a keen attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of understanding for both Services and Markets as well as good leadership skills and commercial knowledge. The role is to take responsibility and be accountable for the management, co-ordination, preparation, and submission of tender proposals, ensuring that these are technically accurate & commercially correct and submitted on time.
Main Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the tendering activities, both individually and collectively to ensure client’s requirements are met.
- Fully review new tender invitations to assess client technical, commercial and legal requirements
- Facilitate a bid/no-bid meeting with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to determine and assess size and extent of the opportunity
- Circulate rationale to all relevant personnel for the decision to bid or to decline
- Fully understand the key tender requirements for each tender undertaken with close management of the deliverables list
- Manage and coordinate the tender preparation, including liaising with internal stakeholders/customers/suppliers to obtain the information required to allow submission of the tender including but not limited to, total costs and overall margins
- Follow the tender and proposal process and obtain necessary sign-offs at each stage and ensure the CRM system is fully managed to maintain the accuracy of information and to ensure a smooth transition from tendering into project execution
- In addition to the above responsibilities, the role holder is required to undertake such duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time
- High level of Understanding for both Services & Markets
- Good Leadership Skills
- Sound Commercial Knowledge
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Passport
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.