£19000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
Key accountabilities for Supply Chain Administrator –
- Accurate order processing
- Confident approach to customer when answering phone or calling the customer
- Able to follow set procedures accurately and timely
- Manage group email inbox as required in a timely manner ensuring process of dealing and filing emails is followed
- Be confident in the use of excel to manage reports and order checks
- Able to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels including with Third Party providers
To be considered for this role you must have worked within the Supply Chain / Customer Care department of a fast paced (ideally manufacturing) facility. You must have knowledge of order processing systems, have good Excel skills, be an excellent communicator and be able to work as part of a team.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.