£50000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
23 days ago
The company work on some of the highest profile infrastructure and construction programmes in the UK, they are looking for a Senior Programme Planner to lead the Project Controls team who are currently working on a major £multi-million, multi year programme.
You must have experience working on major projects in at least one of the rail, highways or aviation sectors; and have the ambition to lead on future major projects. Experience with P6 is essential.
Responsibilities will be:
- Address any issues that arise and change the plan according
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to organise the phases of the construction development
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaise with other senior management teams
- Ensure the progress of the project is running according to timescales and costing.
- Significant experience on major multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
- Expert planning and scheduling knowledge
- Experience of Primavera P6 – including resource and cost loading generating Earned Value reports as well as graphic progress reports
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Proven planning & scheduling thinking and approach
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on 0151 666 8905 or email me email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.