£450 - £550 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8971
4 months ago
- Stakeholder management
- Team coaching & implementing metric reporting/agile KPI's.
- Ensuring that Scrum/Kanban boards are being used effectively and adhered to
- Sprint planning
- Daily stand ups
- Release planning
- Conduct coaching sessions in the form of 1:1 meetings to up skill the team
- Helping managers to build product road maps
- Leadership and coaching experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Use of Agile tools such as Trello, Jira, Rally, Leankit, Microsoft Teams etc
- Scrum Master certification
- Agile coach certification
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.