£28000 - £32600 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
3 months ago
12 month Fixed Term Contract
This role will be overseeing 7 recruitment administrators working across both a high and low volume desk. This role will appeal to someone who enjoys being involved in a recruitment environment, but who prefers the process administration and allocation of resource side of the role, rather than sales and cold calling. You will need to be meticulous when it comes to the recruitment administration and passionate about motivating and developing the team around you.
- Monitor resource for the allocation of workload across both teams, ensuring full contingency plans are in place and key priorities are achieved
- Managing a team in delivering to KPI of CVs screened per day in addition to candidate testing and incomplete application prompts
- Assist in providing operational leadership to the team by supporting and motivating individuals to increase their knowledge, skill and competence
- Audit the quality of team outputs to ensure that procedures and best practice are being followed and to identify training needs
- Coach, counsel and provide feedback to team members as part of the firm’s performance management and development cycle
- Keep up to date with the firm’s HR policy and process, ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Develop proactivity within the teams, coaching them to deliver above expected levels of service and be receptive to change
- Identify potential risk to the firm and escalate when necessary
- Commit to own personal development to ensure capability and skills are current
Background of the ideal candidate
- Worked in a People Management position in an internal recruitment or HR environment
- Recruitment administration experience – process driven with a good eye for detail
- Proven track record in a coaching or mentoring role, with a passion in developing others
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.