£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 month ago
- Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritisation of threats, opportunities and issues within the sub-programme.
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely draw down of risk budget or retirement of threat/opportunity.
- Use risk data to inform investment planning Assist with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions.
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining Risk budget.
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses to help deliver target positions.
- Work with contractors to assess contractor held risks and their views on client held risks that impact upon them.
- Produce risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunity status.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency levels.
- Depending on the role candidates will be expected to demonstrate basic to experienced levels of competence with tools such as PRA, @risk, Safran or similar.
- Familiarity with web-based database tools – ARM, Predict, Tableau
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of risk,
- A working understanding of an integrated risk management process (risk, cost and schedule) on a large programme,
- Risk workshop facilitation,
- Threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation,
- Probabilistic modelling (@risk, PRA and P6 proficiency – or equivalent)
It is essential that you have experiene working within a similar sector and have experiene within Project Controls.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.