+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 month ago
Key accountabilities for Artworker –
- Create multilingual artwork
- Ensure artwork is achieved within print production constraints
- Prepare accurate packaging artwork from approved designs and briefs
- Liaise with the client with regards to packaging guidelines and design requirements
- Ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the
- Provide technical advice and ensure all artwork is achievable
- Develop and update library of all graphics used within the business
- Hold workshops when appropriate to educate team members
- Take responsibility for creating, maintaining, and improving the artwork ‘in‐house filing
- Manage re‐touching of all artworks
- Ensure graphic design activities are properly recorded and all artwork files are
identified, organised, and stored
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of working on packaging artwork. You must have advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Studio and other Microsoft packages. Candidates must also have knowledge of pre-press and repro procedures and colour management.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.