North West London
£80000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8967
2 months ago
The successful Head of Marketing will be responsible for designing and successfully implementing the leading online and offline marketing plan whilst building a leading high performing marketing team and culture.
You will be ideally degree qualified or equivalent with experience in FMCG Brand Marketing. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of leading / managing brand led strategies with hands‐on digital experience with SEO and Social Media strategies.
Head of Brand Marketing Responsibilities include:
• Define the marketing function, aligned with the strategic direction of the business and associated brands
• Build market leading brands that are desired by consumers and courted by customers
• Actionable and ultimately profitable consumer and customer insight
• Define and manage budgets to ensure both insourced and outsourced marketing operations are lean, efficient and effective, whilst developing a marketing effectiveness culture across the function
• Deliver input (e.g. NPD, brand, product, price, architecture) and output (profit) targets directly attributable to marketing activity
• Champion, role model and embed a consumer first culture in marketing, across the organisation
• Identify, understand, prioritise and build strategies to serve consumer and customer needs through tailored marketing strategies
• Identify and plan new digital marketing, including TTL strategies and allocate the marketing budget accordingly to make it sustainable and adaptable to business change
• Run market analysis (SWOT); qualitive / quantitative research, market insight and identify new opportunities within regulated and unregulated jurisdictions
• Build a culture of high performing partnerships with external stakeholders
• Deliver innovative digital marketing plans to meet the company’s ambitions re: SEO and social media platforms
• Design marketing strategies that respect consumers, protect business performance and are consistent with varied regulatory requirements
• Implement fit for purpose controls and systems that ensure consumers’ needs are met
• Develop strategies to maintain strong influential relationships with trade bodies, regulators, and policy makers
• Establish and maintain quality processes and systems relating to all aspects of marketing delivery
• Build a high performing team with a clarity of purpose, diversity, trust, accountability and expertise, which attracts external talent
• Create a great working environment through outstanding leadership skills and inspirational leadership
• Foster good relationships all internal key stakeholders within the business to ensure the clear communication of brand marketing objectives
You will have proven experience in managing budgets, a strong track record in leading research with ability to turn data into actionable, profitable insight and knowledge of gate stage NPD / NPI from R&D, concept testing through to trade and market launch.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.