+44 (0)151 666 8977
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in London for a Planning Policy Manager to lead the service in taking forward the review of Local Plan and subsequent documents.
The client is an exciting, growing local authority with great plans for the future, under new leadership. Their offices are easily accessible via car or public transport with great connections to the city.
The Planning Policy Manager will be an exciting opportunity to further your management experience or step up into a management role, overseeing a Planning Policy and Street Naming & Numbering service, and taking lead in a project which will shape the future of the Borough.
- To lead a team of professional staff on developing planning policy, including taking forward the review of the Local Plan and subsequent documents.
- To ensure all documents forming part of the Local Plan are sound and key milestones are met for the delivery of plan documents.
- To be responsible for the collection, analysis, dissemination and application of data relevant to the Planning Service.
- To provide timely and relevant advice on planning policy and its interpretation.
- To ensure that there is full and effective engagement of public and stakeholders in the process.
- To oversee the monitoring, collection and spend of s106 and Community Infrastructure Levy monies.
- To oversee the Council’s street naming and numbering and land gazetteer functions.
- Have experience in a senior or management Planning Policy role within a UK Local Authority.
- Be available for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension beyond this period.
To speak about this position or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.