£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 2 months ago
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to lead and take responsibility for one of eight shift area teams. You will be required to take accountability for five key metric areas for the area/shift: EHS, Quality, service, finance (yield & labour costs) & people (engagement, training and attendance). To fundamentally and proactively deliver short time frame objectives against each metric through engaging with the area shift team.
This company are undergoind a huge amount of investment and expansion at the moment, and have a fantastic culture.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Promote a strong EHS culture: lead by example
- Demonstrate an engaging but challenging leadership style
- Actively be a part the asset care programme for the chosen asset group
- Promote team engagement in the structured performance improvement project
- Closely work with the operations manager/OpEx team to optimise plant/asset performance
- Deliver pro active area communication via shift huddles
- Timely completion of all relevant safety Near Miss reported issues.
- Activity participate in the departmental audit process : EHS,GMP.5S.
- Engage in the site OD programme to ensure the area/shift has the appropriate skills/flexibility
- Ensure shift surveillance is delivered
- Completion of all safety, operations, quality, process & reporting related documentation to a high standard of accuracy & legibility.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.