£33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Mon - Fri 8-4.30pm
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Pension, Holiday, Training and Development, Mon – Fri 8-4.30pm
An exciting opportunity to join a successful manufacturing business with nearly 40 years existence and over 200 staff operating a 24/5 process. They are looking to take on a new Quality Manager to the business to help develop the existing processes and products as well as push a continuous improvement culture.
This role will suit someone who is very hands on, and could prove a gateway into the senior management team within the business if delivered well. Our client are a £25m turnover business and growing and run a fast paced assembly driven manufacturing process.
If you have a strong background within manufacturing, and have worked within the window, PVC, door, furniture or associated manufacturing industries then this opportunity would be a potentially solid fit.
Your duties would include:
- To help ensure, through focused objectives, that the existing service and customer care remains solid as the company grows
- Developing a continuous improvement strategy across all functions that focuses on driving down internal waste and cost
- Develop and introduce programs and initiatives to support the reduction of waste, on-going business plans, future growth and customer service expectations
- To establish and develop performance management and problem solving forums aimed at machine & labour efficiency improvements
- Conduct root cause analysis and process mapping to enable focused improvements in sales, planning, capacity, productivity and distribution activities
- Develop and conduct compliance audits, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
- Ability to work with and influence others in a fast-paced environment
- A knowledge of quality and environmental management systems and relevant certification is essential
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.