+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 days ago
QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst responsibilities include:
- Transfer methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
- Carry out projects within the Department and at international level, as required.
- Prepare technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- Assisting in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- Train others as required.
- Review analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- Communicate effectively with others on site and internationally, and to participate with them in problem solving activities, as required.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team and with other organisations internationally, as required. This includes but is not limited to purchase & qualification of equipment.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
- Carry out any other tasks which may be required from time to time
You will be a QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst and will ideally be degree qualified preferably within Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or a Scientific based qualification. You will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a pharmaceutical GMP environment within a QC capacity.
To apply please respond to the advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.