Salary is dependent on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8907
4 months ago
- Directly manage all aspects of the project lifecycle and works from initial sales to customer handover.
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Support the senior Project Engineer to ensure accurate financial forecasting and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other project related expenditures.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and through efficient delivery of the project with a view to optimizing future opportunities
- Ensure technical aspects of the project meet client and statutory requirements
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to communicate confidently
- Focused and versatile team player, comfortable under pressure
- Previous project engineering skills with knowledge and experience in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Ideally working knowledge of NEC3 Contract Delivery
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.