+44 (0)151 666 8954
5 months ago
Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich Wednesbury, Birmingham, West Midlands.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Technical Manager, will be experienced in managing HACCP systems, familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices and other HACCP pre-requisite programs.
Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager responsibilities include:
• Lead and coach a team comprising a QA Technicians.
• Develop a program of food safety and quality checks on ingredients, packaging, processes and finished products, as well as organising taste panels and preparing samples for customers and labs.
• Develop and implement comprehensive and effective HACCP food safety and quality systems in line with BRC Standards and external customer requirements.
• Provide clear leadership on all matters of quality assurance.
• Ensure the safety, legality and consistent quality of our products at all times so as to ensure
• customer satisfaction every time.
• Manage food safety incidents, investigate complaints, liaise with customers as required.
• Implement corrective and preventative actions arising from audits, complaints or incidents.
• Monitor hygiene & pest control systems, and assist in maintaining schedules and hygiene SOPs.
• Lead or participate in internal audits, external audits and customer visits.
• Deliver internal briefings on matters relating to Quality Assurance.
You will be a Quality Manager used to working in a high paced manufacturing facility. You will require knowledge and understanding of ingredients, packaging and products. Extensive knowledge of legal framework for food production, as well as customer requirements. Extensive experience of QA & QC functions in food industry.
You will have at least 3years experience in similar Quality Management / Quality Supervision role, with Level 3 Food safety and HACCP training as a minimum.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.