+44 (0)151 666 8999
13 days ago
£20,000-£25,000 base, 10% incentive and OTE up to 35%
flexible working arrangements, private medical cover, defined contribution pension scheme.
Burton-Upon-Trent, Macclesfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Whitchurch, Congleton,
My client is an established contract service provider looking to appoint a Technical Sales Consultant / Technical Sales Advisor on a permanent basis; to they’re rapidly growing business. The business offers testing services to a variety of client sectors across the world.
Technical Sales Consultant / Technical Sales adviser responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Business Manager and Sales Manager to implement sales strategies
- Maintain, Manage and develop existing clients. Increasing the growth rate of Construction Testing business by: identifying and investing time in existing clients that represent higher value and scalable business opportunities; whilst researching, identifying and acquiring new clients which fit this strategic profile.
- Develop strong relationships at senior level and in the appropriate functional specialisms with key clients, by listening to their needs and finding solutions
- Provide timely plans, reports, business information and market / customer insights to the Sales Manager and Health care Business Manager
- Work with the technical teams in the UK to articulate requirements, develop proposals and provide quotes for resolving the customers’ needs / problems.
- Input customer and market feedback / insights to help and assist the marketing team develop new communications and other duties as may be reasonably required by the Company.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.