£35000 - £39000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
13 days ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
As a Maintenance Engineer, the key purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of the site objectives by ensuring that the plant, equipment, services and buildings are maintained to agreed company standards.
Maintenance Engineer key responsibilities:
- Practice and encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained to these high standards.
- Proactively support the Engineering Manager and Team Leader to deliver a culture change within the department.
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and rectified as quickly as possible and information is recorded in a timely and accurate manner on Pirana. Ensuring all breakdowns are resolved Right First Time.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed.
- Using the Pirana system to carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory and the site more broadly. Ensure the Pirana system is used to its maximum potential with the accurate recording of stock allocation and accurate stock movements inputted into the system.
- Support engineering team members to encourage best practice applied throughout scope of engineering activities.
- Pro-actively manage personal performance, and the ability to deal with resultant actions effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure excellent positive communication between the Engineering Team and all Operations teams.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the Production Front Line Management Team Members and the Technical Front Line Team Members.
Good academic qualifications (i.e. C&G, HNC / ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent). Ideally you will be Apprentice trained / qualified although this is not essential.
CV submission only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.