£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
The successful Maintenance Manager / Deputy Engineering Manager will have previous man management experience in a fast paced modern manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Manager / Deputy Engineering Manager responsibilities include:
• Daily management of the Engineering and Maintenance team to support the daily running of the site
• Oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical control systems
• Test equipment and determine whether components need to be upgraded or replaced
• Check all industrial electrical equipment for safe working & escalate concerns
• Design programs and write ‘code’ using various software systems compatible with equipment and machinery
• Maintain/develop, repair, installation and safety logs
• Liaise with all other production areas
• Liaise with outside service/spares providers
• Source spares/consumables from most appropriate, cost effective suppliers
• Conformance with BRC and other accreditations
• Conformance with on‐site HS&E requirements and safe standards of working
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.