£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Plus great benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8907
over 1 year ago
- Responsible for the finance and control of the entire site
- Advises and supports the General Manager and operational staff by providing and interpreting analytical information to enable effective decision making
- Provides support in ensuring that the requirements of the overall Group are met
- Ensuring the business meets all its reporting obligations
- CIMA, AAT, ACA, Degree or equivalent accounting qualification
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are imperative for this role. The person will need to be a confident communicator, across all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to translate financial analysis in to clear strategic objectives
- Friendly and approachable manner, able to build and sustain relationships based on trust at all levels
- An eye for detail, focused on quality and accuracy, within a in a face paced environment, without compromising deadlines.
- Ability to use sound judgement to ensure the appropriate messages are delivered.
- Strong financial skills applied in a project costing context
- Ability to analyse and interpret variances
- Good knowledge of basic accounting functions such as AP, AR, Timesheets
- Cash Management IT
- Strong IT skills in particular, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Oracle preferable Organisation and Management
- Able to plan and deliver projects within agreed timeframes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing people
- Ability to influence others
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative but also be able to work effectively as part of a team
If this is you then please send your CV via the system for the attention of Richard Sutton
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.